Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

Funness and stuff make your own character and stuff like that its cool so join now

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Many more characters (I can handle them all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Many more characters (I can handle them all) Empty
PostSubject: Many more characters (I can handle them all)   Many more characters (I can handle them all) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:37 am

Personal Information
Name: Itachi Uchiha

Height: 5'9"

Weight:125lbs

Hair: black

Eye: Sharingan

Build: skinny-ish

Hitae-ate: forehead

Relatives/Family: Had a family but slaughtered them all except his brother Sasuke

Appearance: Many more characters (I can handle them all) 300px-Itachi

Strategic Information
Rank: What rank is your character? full-fledged Akatsuki member

Village/Country: From Konahagakure in Land of Fire

Personality/Attitude: Itachi is a mysterious character, and often acts as though he is concealing his true self. While flashbacks to his past showed that at one time he seemed to be a compassionate brother, his later acts and claims make it seem that this was mostly just an act. But, surprisingly, he actually is the compassionate brother he once claimed to be, but he hides this to protect his brother. When he openly challenged the clan's ideas, he showed some degree of anger but never lost his composure.

As a member of Akatsuki, his personality is almost emotionless and possesses incredible self control. He only shows surprise when opponents prove more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and even then, it does not impede him. He does not display a typical villainous arrogance and any brags he makes regarding his power are often fully justified. However, he does allow himself the occasional smile if his opponents match his expectations. Despite his status as a wanted criminal and having murdered a significant portion of his family, Itachi does not display any open enjoyment of violence or combat, instead prefers to avoid battle or, if he could not, end it as quickly as he can while exerting as little effort as possible.

Itachi's only initial interest is in Akatsuki's goals and his only loyalty to be to the organization and its members, putting the organization's success and secrecy before everything else.[10] As such, Itachi gets along with his partner, Kisame, much better than most other Akatsuki members do with their own partners. Kisame, in fact, has a deep loyalty to Itachi, immediately doing as he instructs and constantly looking out for his well-being. Itachi treats all of his fellow Akatsuki members to this same, more respectful personality, and his courtesy is often not returned by the other members.

However, during a genjutsu duel with Sasuke and describing the cruel methods the clan has employed over the years, he displays uncharacteristic passion, violently denouncing the clan's former goals, calling Madara "a pathetic shell of his former existence" and claiming he alone is worthy of inheriting that power and status. Once that illusion is dispersed, he describes it as his 'true self,' implying that even his emotionless personality is also a facade. This also proves he is willing to go to any lengths to acquire this power, willing to pluck out his brother's eyes to save his own power from fading. Though he does still love Sasuke.
Chakra Nature: Fill this out according to the rules.

Affinity: Fire

Genius Jounin/S-Ranked Nukenin/Lords and Ladies

Ninjutsu- 95

Taijutsu- 90

Genjutsu- 100

Background/History: a missing-nin from Konohagakure, and a prominent member of Akatsuki, partnered with Kisame Hoshigaki. He is Sasuke Uchiha's older brother. A genius above all others, Itachi was born into the Uchiha Clan and praised by all as the best of his generation. However, not even his family, friends, or teachers could understand him. ot much is known about Itachi's childhood, only that at age 4 Itachi had already witnessed countless lives lost due to war, which emotionally traumatized and effected his demeanor. At age 7 he graduated from the Academy and awakened the Sharingan at age 8, passing the Chunin exam at age 10 and becoming ANBU squad leader at age 13.

He was praised highly by his father who saw the family's future in Itachi and neglected his other son Itachi's little brother Sasuke. However during this time Itachi showed great affection towards Sasuke, and even encouraged his father to come to the Academy when Sasuke was enrolled, something their dad had otherwise forgotten, by saying that he would otherwise not come on a mission.

After having acted strange for a long time, not coming to the clan meetings and refusing to train with Sasuke, it would finally seem that he snapped. With the help of Madara, he slaughtered his entire clan over night, all, of course, with the exception of Sasuke. After Sasuke had found Itachi standing near the bodies of their parents Sasuke was punched in the gut by Itachi. Due to the fact that Sasuke was never to know about Team Senju's orders, Itachi used his Mangekyo Sharingan to capture Sasuke in a genjutsu and show him how he had killed everyone, in turn slowly torturing him. After this Sasuke ran away, but Itachi confronted him again and explained that he did it all to test himself. He also explained that the new eyes he had acquired could also be acquired by Sasuke and all he had to do was to kill his best friend. Telling Sasuke that he let him live because he had the potential to become as strong as him, he also tells him to hate him and detest him, if he ever wanted a chance of defeating him. It is with these words that Itachi leaves and is not seen in a long time.

Equipment
List your equipment. Don't go overboard. You may create equipment that has special properties, BUT, if you go too in depth at creation, the Profile staff might ask you to remove it, and then apply for it so that the Equipment staff may take a look at it.

Jutsu
* Sharingan
* Mangekyou Sharingan
* Amaterasu
* Tsukuyomi
* Susano'o
* Shadow Clone Technique
* Shadow Clone Explosion
* Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
* Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
* Fire Release: Mythical Firebird Technique
* Ephemeral
* Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
* Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
Back to top Go down
http://hurricaneforceuzumak.forumotion.com
Ryan

Ryan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Many more characters (I can handle them all)   Many more characters (I can handle them all) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:03 am

Personal Information
Name: Tobi (Madara Uchiha)

Height: unknown

Weight: unknown

Eye: one is blind one is sharingan

Build: skinny-ish

Hitae-ate: unknown

Relatives/Family: all Uchiha

Appearance: Many more characters (I can handle them all) 300px-Tobi

Strategic Information
Rank: What rank is your character? full-fledged akatsuki member

Village/Country: leaf

Personality/Attitude: unknown

Affinity: unknown

Ninjutsu- 95

Taijutsu- 95

Genjutsu- 95

Background/History: Eighty years ago, when shinobi were battling as individual clans, not as villages - among a countless number of them, two clans emerged as the strongest: the Uchiha clan and the Senju clan of the forest. Madara was born with a particularly strong amount of chakra, even for the Uchiha clan, who were known for having strong chakra. He was also the first to activate the Mangekyo Sharingan. He had a younger brother, who was equal to him in every way and who also awakened the Mangekyo Sharingan. Together they ruled over the Uchiha clan, with Madara taking the role as leader. But eventually Madara went blind, unaware of any side effects of the Mangekyo Sharingan at the time. He became increasingly desperate to regain his eyesight. His brother agreed to give his eyes up for Madara for the sake of the Uchiha clan, so that Madara would have the strength to continue leading Uchiha. At some point in Madara's early life, by the decision of the entire Uchiha Clan except for him, he formed an alliance with the Senju Clan of the Forest, Hashirama Senju's clan, and together with its leader, the future First Hokage, Madara founded Konohagakure.

However, after Hashirama was chosen to be the First Hokage of Konoha, Madara feared that the Uchiha clan would use supremacy and he sought the help of the Uchiha in his challenge for leadership. The Uchiha clan however, refused, believing he was greedy, and called him a monster who stole his own brother's eyes just for his own desires. None of the Uchiha would help Madara, and he decided to leave the village. Feeling hurt he came back wanting revenge against Konohagakure which led to a legendary battle at the Valley of the End against Hashirama. During the battle, Madara used his Mangekyo Sharingan to take control of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox and used it in a desperate attempt to kill the First Hokage. Madara however, was ultimately defeated and was presumed by most to have died after the battle. Madara fled, and was never seen or heard of again out in the public for decades. To commemorate the battle, two statues, of Madara and the First Hokage, were carved into the earth around the waterfall. It is for this reason that Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha's fight at that location was noted to be ironic.

Madara created the criminal organization known as the Akatsuki to look over problems. He hid behind the shadows and placed Pein as the figure-head leader, with Madara giving Pein orders from the background. Outside of Pein, the only members who are shown knowing Madara's position as the true leader are Konan, Zetsu and Itachi.
Madara as Itachi Uchiha remembers him
Madara as Itachi Uchiha remembers him

Itachi Uchiha believes it was Madara himself that controlled the demon fox to attack Konoha, though he denies this, saying that the fox was a natural disaster. Nevertheless, when he came to destroy the entire village in revenge, he met up with Itachi who, had already been assigned his mission to kill his clan. Itachi successfully talked Madara into only killing the Uchiha Clan as long as he left the rest of the village alone. Madara also taught Itachi about the Mangekyo Sharingan, helping him by teaching him how to unlock its true power. After Itachi killed off the Uchiha clan because of orders from the Leaf Village, Madara let Itachi into Akatsuki, for unknown reasons. Itachi refers to Madara today as "a pathetic shell of his former self, no longer worthy of being called the greatest Uchiha."To keep in Akatsuki's shadow, Madara eventually took on the guise of Tobi[1] and was placed within Akatsuki as Zetsu's subordinate. As Tobi, Madara wears an orange mask, with swirls focused around the right eye, that covers his entire face outside of his right eye. Before wearing the swirl mask, Madara wore a similar mask, with markings across it, covering his entire face but the right eye.

Furthermore, Tobi has several bolts or pins present on the arms of his uniform, obscured by his Akatsuki cloak.[4] While acting as Tobi, unlike others within Akatsuki, Tobi is carefree and goofy. While Madara also uses a very formal and correct manner of speech.

While Tobi greatly respects his other members, referring to Deidara as Deidara-sempai in the Japanese version, most of the other members tend to get easily annoyed by Tobi. Deidara, who believes all within Akatsuki should be serious and calm, is not pleased with Tobi's childish personality, and frequently attacks Tobi in a comedic fashion when annoyed. Kisame, on the other hand, somewhat appreciates Tobi's ability to brighten up a gloomy organization such as theirs.[5] Ironically, Kisame is now the only living Akatsuki member who doesn't know Tobi's true identity.

As Tobi, Madara has not been seen wearing a forehead protector, probably to seal his identity, though he already has a mask covering his forehead, so this could also be why it is not visible.

Equipment
unknown

Jutsu

* Sharingan
* Mangekyo Sharingan (presumed damaged)
* Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (presumed damaged)
* Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
* Unnamed Teleportation Technique
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Many more characters (I can handle them all)   Many more characters (I can handle them all) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:20 am

Personal Information
Name: Deidara

Height: Don't really know

Weight: don't really know

Hair: yellow

Eye: can't tell

Build: semi-mescular

Hitae-ate: forehead

Relatives/Family: unknown

Appearance: Many more characters (I can handle them all) 300px-Deidaraanime

Strategic Information
Rank: What rank is your character? Full-fledged Akatsuki member

Village/Country: Stone

Personality/Attitude: art afficianato

Chakra Nature: unknown

Ninjutsu- 110

Taijutsu-90

Genjutsu- 85

Background/History: Deidara was originally from Iwagakure, although he readily abandoned the village for the opportunity of using his "art" more frequently. Deidara became an assassin bomber for hire, not caring who he worked with so long as he could use his artwork. Sometime after Orochimaru left the organization Akatsuki, Deidara was located by Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, and Sasori, who were under the orders of the leader Pein to recruit him. Although, at first, Deidara refused, he quickly got into a small confrontation with Itachi, where Itachi forced Deidara to join by almost fooling Deidara into killing himself with his own clay explosives via genjutsu. Deidara, having been forced into Akatsuki and taking a huge blow to his ego, carried a loathing for Itachi throughout all of his time in Akatsuki, though he was intelligent enough to recognize Itachi as a more powerful opponent.

Equipment
clay

Jutsu

* Exploding Clay (Various levels)
* Clay Clone
* Self Destructing Clone Technique
* Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Technique
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Many more characters (I can handle them all)   Many more characters (I can handle them all) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:46 am

Personal Information
Name: Konan

Height: 5'

Weight: unknown like 110lbs

Eye: black

Build: feminine

Relatives/Family: war orphan

Appearance: Many more characters (I can handle them all) Female_akatsuki

Strategic Information
Rank: What rank is your character? Akatsuki 2nd in command

Village/Country: Rain

Personality/Attitude: Konan has a relatively mysterious personality. Mostly, she is stoic, calm, and level-headed (much like Pein). As a child, she was bright and relatively cheerful compared to the tough Yahiko and sensitive Nagato. However, the trauma of events since then have left her more serious and solemn and she never spoke until her most recent appearances.

She does seem to be more empathic than other Akatsuki members, as she appears sad whenever she has been reminded of her past. She also expresses a great deal of loyalty and courtesy to Pein (which he always returns), doing his bidding without question and looking out for his well-being. She seems to act as an intermediary between Pein and Amegakure, the villages having given her the title "God's Angel" for this reason. Fans suspect that she and Pein harbor feelings towards one another as both converse the way a married couple would. Moreover, Pein freed her form Jiraiya's grasp without hesitation or request; and Konan is never seen talking to any other Akatsuki member than her partner.

She also has the abilty to read Pein's emotions without him facially expressing them. As soon as Madara ordered Pein to capture Naruto Uzumaki and the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, she could tell right away that Something about that order upsetted Pein.

Ninjutsu- 110

Taijutsu- 80

Genjutsu- 95

Background/History: When she was younger, Konan, Nagato, and Yahiko were left orphaned by one of Amegakure's many wars, forcing them to fend for themselves. The three eventually encountered the Sannin, who gave them some food. Konan impressed them by making an elaborate flower out of the paper wrappers left behind. After Nagato killed the Rock Chunin, Jiraiya took them up on their offer and began to teach them Ninjutsu. Jiraiya believed Konan to have died with Nagato and Yahiko some time later,and upon seeing her again years later, he comments on how beautiful she has become, as well as her improvement in her paper jutsu.

Equipment
paper

Jutsu
* Origami style Ninjutsu
* Paper Shuriken
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Many more characters (I can handle them all)   Many more characters (I can handle them all) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:51 am

Personal Information
Name: Zetsu

Height: unknown

Weight: unknown

Hair: puke green

Eye: gold

Build: unknown

Relatives/Family: unknown

Appearance: Many more characters (I can handle them all) 300px-Zetsu_anime

Strategic Information
Rank: What rank is your character? Akatsuki lookout/proof destroyer

Village/Country: unknown

Personality/Attitude: unknown

Ninjutsu- 95

Taijutsu- 95

Genjutsu- 95

Background/History: unknown

Equipment
unknown

Jutsu
unknown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many more characters (I can handle them all)   Many more characters (I can handle them all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Many more characters (I can handle them all)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: